Introducing the #ActivitiesStrong Summit!
The first of its kind virtual summit for senior living activity and life enrichment professionals!
On June 23rd 2020 from 11am to 6pm EST
This event is free and we will provide up to 6 NAB, NCCAP, and NCCDP CEUS.
Schedule & Speakers
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Ashton Applewhite, Author, Activist and Ageism Expert
- Anne Basting, Founder and President, TimeSlips
- Kenya Bryant, Hermitage Northern Virginia
- Amanda Bulgarelli, Lead Mentor, Trainer & Speaker, Positive Approach™ to Care
- Penny Cook, President and CEO, Pioneer Network
- Charles de Vilmorin, CEO and Co-Founder, Linked Senior
- Kirsten Jacobs, Director, Dementia & Wellness Education, LeadingAge
- Katie Avila Loughmiller
- Peter Slatin, Founder and President, The Slatin group, D&I Contributor, Forbes.com
- Alisa Tagg, Association Director, NAAP
- Sarah Thomas, Executive Strategist – Aging Innovation
- Dawn Worsley, President, NCCAP
This event is 100% free.
Instead of a monetary donation, we would love for you to consider donating Wisdom about resident engagement, being an activity or life enrichment director and the passion you have for serving the older adult.
We will use these as part of our #ActivitiesStrong initiative.
Thank you for participating!
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are most frequently asked questions – and their answers!
Who is this event for?
The goal of this Summit is to acknowledge, educate and empower activity & life enrichment professionals and anyone interested in resident engagement.
Is the event free?
Yes, the event is 100% free
Do you provide CEUs for the event?
Yes, we will provide up to 6 CEUs for NAB, NCCAP & NCCDP, the number of CEUs awarded will depend on the number of hours you participate in the Summit.
How do I get CEUS?
You will need to fill out the post-Summit CEU survey within 48 hours following the end of the live event
In the survey you will need to identify how many hours you attended the Summit for and you will be issued a certificate by email for that amount.
When will I get CEUs?
You will receive their CEU certificates by email on Monday June 29th, please check your spam folder in case the message lands there.
Can I join by phone?
You must join the Zoom session using your computer, we cannot issue CEU credit to anyone who joins only by phone as the Zoom room can’t track your participation.
Can multiple people attend on the same computer?
Zoom can only track one person per device. Therefore every person interested in CEUs will need to log into Zoom on their dedicated device.