The Elder Engagement Performance Improvement Tool
The information gathered will be used to help professionals, like yourself, understand the current state of resident engagement within your organization and where improvements can be made to ensure that activities are a must-have and empirically-proven as clinically necessary. This tool was built with the collaboration of the following amazing individuals and organizations:
- Katy Abbott, PhD, MGS – Miami University, Scripps Gerontology Center
- Jenn Taylor, PhD, CTRS – University of WI at La Crosse
- Pei Chun Hsieh, PhD, CTRS – Brock University, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Alisa Tagg, BA, ACC-EDU, CADDCT, DCP, CDCS, Association Director, National Association of Activity Professionals
- Linked Senior, NAAP and NCCAP
If you complete the contact information, you will be provided your results within 7 days via email. The objective is that you will retake this tool over time to see how you have improved.
Thank you for the work you do, stay #ActivitiesStrong and remember, Old People Are Cool!